The membership of the Genomic Medicine Foundation (UK) [GMF-UK] is open to any individual, academic institution, professional society/organization and private/commercial enterprise currently engaged in any aspect of the genomic applications in medicine and health.
The membership of GMF-UK carries many benefits-
- Free enrolment and access to any of the GMF-UK projects, for example Global Consortium for Genomic Education (GC4GE) and Global Familial Heart Challenge (GFHC).
- 25% discount on the publication charges in any of the GMF-UK journals for instant website presence as part of the global open access to all readers and researchers.
- 25% discount for registration to attend as a delegate for any of the GMF-UK seminars, symposium and International conferences. Currently GMF-UK organises and conducts the following genomic seminars and conferences:
- Genomic & Precision Medicine Seminars- Quarterly
- International Cardiovascular Genomic Medicine Conference- Biennial
- Special discount and preferential display on any advertising material on the GMF-UK website
Ordinary Fellows £75.00
Ordinary Members £100.00
Post-Doctoral, Trainees and Students £50.00
Academic Institution/ Professional Organization & Society £250.00
Commercial Corporations Including Industrial Enterprises £500.00
Non-for-Profit/ Charitable & Non-Governmental Organizations £50.00
Terms: Payments to be made by online bank transfer (BACS) using following information:
- Bank: Barclays Plc.
- Name: The Genomic Medicine Foundation (UK) Ltd.
- Account Number: 03778304; Sort code: 20-18-15
- IBAN: GB03 BARC 20181503778304 ; SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22
PLEASE NOTE ANY OTHER METHOD OF PAYMENT SHALL INCURR ADDITIONAL BANKING CHARGES