Genetic & genomic Education and Training
- Postgraduate Diploma/ MSc in Genomic Medicine and Healthcare, accredited and offered by the University of South Wales, UK; Distance learning and online modular course; Suitable for professionals and new entrants holding medical, science, health and humanities graduate and postgraduate qualifications. Competitive fees compared to many physical taught courses offered in UK and Europe. See attached brochure (pdf) or visit www.diploma-msc.com
- Seminars in Genomic and Personalised Medicine– a new series commencing 2016; the first in the series held on 26 November 2016 focussed on personalised management of breast and ovarian cancer; future topics include gastrointestinal cancer, leukemias and lymphomas, neurodegenerative diseases and metabolic diseases.
- International genetics and genomics education and training programs:
- Indo-UK Genetic Education Forum
- Global Consortium for Genomic Education
Partnerships and collaborations welcome- please contact us for further information
Genetic & Genomic Research: Consultancy and Supervision
- Comprehensive advisory and consultancy services on research and development projects related to genome science and technology.
- Preliminary advice on research project feasibility
- Grant application preparation/ submission
- Compiling reports and papers for submission and publication
Genetic & Genomic Medical and Healthcare: Consultancy and Development
- Advisory and consultancy on Institutional development and organization
- Advisory service on genetic and genomic laboratory services for research and medical practice